ARISE Venture Program – EIT Digital
EIT Digital has opened a call for the ARISE Europe Venture Program – a two-stage competition that supports the establishment of deep-tech-based ventures in the East and Western Balkans.
By applying the not yet established ventures get a chance to:
- win up to 15,000 EUR (5,000 in the first stage and 10,000 in the second stage of the competition);
- receive expert support in the development and finalization of their MVP;
- through training in the entrepreneurial skillset at a two-day Bootcamp and
- 6 week-long Acceleration Phase provided by experienced mentors – executed by ABC Accelerator from Slovenia (see also the schedule here).
The ventures eligible for application are:
- enthusiast entrepreneurs, with an existing prototype or Proof of Concept (PoC) or who are eager to finalize an MVP during an intensive 6 weeks program;
- who have not yet established their company as a legal entity;
- from Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Slovenia (entrepreneurs from Bulgaria, Romania, Greece are also eligible but through the East Balkans edition of the program – see more: https://www.eitdigital. eu/about-us/arise-europe/ arise-venture-program/)
- in the area of deep innovation in the following market verticals: Digital Industry, Digital Cities, Digital Wellbeing, Digital Infrastructure, Digital Finance;
- with an multidisciplinary teams with both technology & management skills.
Please note that the program is equity-based: established the ventures will provide EIT Digital with 7% equity. Please read more about the Rules & Regulations.
For the 15,000 EUR & the expert support APPLY HERE (in English only) by 15th May 2018, 23:59:00 CEST.